Due to increased workload, we are currently recruiting for the role of Data Analyst reporting to the IT Manager whilst working with a number of departments across the business based within our Head Office in Newry. As a Data Analyst you will manage the data, present reports to the business and liaise with department heads on establishing best solutions and improvements that can be implemented.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting and expanding Company where you will have wide exposure to various data platforms and support to also develop your skills.
- Capture, Analyse and Present Business Data to assist with strategic decisions
- Design Reports and Dashboards for Business Units
- Automate Data Capture for Business Departments
- Apply AI and ML to Datasets
- Identify Patterns and insights from Company Data
- Communicate key information to Stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Any other duties deemed necessary by management
- Hold or be working towards Third level qualification in Computer Science, Maths, Science, Business or Similar field to at least a 2.1
- Programming Experience in one or more of R/SAS/Python/SQL
- Data Presentation Skills in Tableau/Power BI or Similar
- Ability to work toward tight schedules and deadlines and problem solving
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills
- Full Driving Licence and access to own transport
- At least 6 months’ relevant work or research experience
Duration: Full Time Permanent
Hours of work: 8am to 5pm
Benefits: Free Life Assurance, Company Pension Scheme, Healthcare Plan, Paid holidays, Employee Perks Card, Free On-site car parking, Canteen Facilities, Career Development Opportunities, possible option for hybrid working etc.
The closing date for applications is Friday 19th September 2022.
Re-Gen is an equal opportunities employer who employs a workforce with members from all sections of the community and is committed to appointing candidates purely based on merit.
Application DeadlineMonday 19th September, 2022 at 5:00 pm
Weekly Working HoursFull Time