General / QC Operative
We are currently recruiting for the role of General Operative with quality control duties to join our growing team based in our site in Newry working within a Waste to Energy plant. You would be working in a busy waste management environment where the main purpose of the role would be cleaning duties around the plant, maintaining safe working environment and performing quality control duties.
· Cleaning duties
· Clean down bearings
· Quality control including collecting samples of waste to be sent for testing and analysis
· General housekeeping
· Follow instructions from supervisor
· Comply with Health and Safety policy at all times and adopt safe methods of working
· Good level of numeracy and literacy skills
· Completing necessary paperwork
· Ability to use own initiative and work unsupervised
· Good communication skills
· Good attention to detail
· Flexibility to work shifts
Due to the Night time restrictions for young workers, we can only accept candidates over the age of 18 as this role will involve working between 10pm to 6am.
The closing date for applications is 5.00pm on 2nd June 2023.
Duration: Fixed Term with possibility of permanent pending on satisfactory work performance and Operation demands
Hours of Work: Shift Work
Benefits: Free Life Assurance, Company Pension Scheme, Healthcare Plan, Paid holidays, Employee Perks Card, Free On-site car parking, Canteen Facilities, Career Development Opportunities etc.
Re-Gen is an equal opportunities employer whom employs a workforce with members from all sections of the community and is committed to appointing candidates purely based on merit.
Application DeadlineFriday 2nd June, 2023 at 5:00 pm
Job ContractFixed Term with possibility of permanent pending on satisfactory work performance and Operation demands
Weekly Working HoursShift work